If you're anything like me, you greet Black Friday with excitement and fear. Excited, because you know there's so many great deals going on, and fear because you don't want to drain your bank account before it's even December. Here are some of my favorite stores and sites and their Black Friday deals: 1. Nasty Gal: Nasty Gal took the term Black Friday and made it literal: everything black on their site is 40% off! This means it's a great time to stock up on basics and find a fun dress for holiday parties.
2. Zara: Zara has selected some items from their Fall inventory that are absolutely amazing and up to 50% off. The most marked down items? Shoes! BOOTS, more specifically.
3. Urban Outfitters/Free People (in store only): At your local Urban Outfitters and Free People, the sale section is on sale with 50% off sale at Urban and 25% off at Free People.
4. Pixie Market: Pixie Market has waived their shipping fee and added new dresses,skirts, and tops to their site which all ring in under $100.
5. Opening Ceremony: One of my favorite stops for Kenzo and other fun labes, Opening Ceremony is having a 30-40% off sale on their site and in stores. If you missed out on their 30% off sale last week make sure to check this one out.
6. J.Crew: J.Crew is having a 30% off sale online and in stores. They have tons of fair isle sweaters, cashmere, and cold- weather staples, which are definitely necessary if you plan on being anywhere cold this Winter (so basically anywhere but Florida).