Current Wishlist: June
- Prada Tortoise Sunglasses- I will admit to owning these sunglasses in black, but still want them in tortoise. They go with everything and are the perfect understated accessory for summer.
- Stella McCartney pink bralette- I've recently realized I have a bit of an obsession with bralettes, but I can't resist Stella McCartney's lingerie. This color is pretty and I'm almost certain I don't own a bralette in this shade...yet.
- Dannijo Choker- While chokers are becoming a little overdone, I still can't quit wearing mine and this navy one from Dannijo is sure to be useful through the Fall/Winter season (and is at least a little different than the black chokers we all own at this point).
- Leather Sandals- I'm never one to splurge on flat sandals, but this price point seems reasonable for a pair I'll wear constantly for the next few months.
- Elizabeth & James off the shoulder dress- This piece from the most recent Elizabeth and James collection is so practical for summer and beyond. It'll be great with platform sandals this season but I also can't wait to wear it with leather leggings underneath when it gets cooler in Atlanta this fall.
- Fingers Crossed ring- I got this for my sister as a birthday present earlier this month, and I can't help but want to get one for myself now, too. It's a minimalist piece with a fun twist and most importantly for summer- it's an easy accessory to travel with.
- Blanc Candle- I've burned through one of these already and have another one on my wishlist. The smell is amazing but not too strong and the Jonathan Adler design makes it perfect for any bookshelf.