Office Update: Modern Influence
Having an office to yourself is a wonderful feeling, but it can also be quite intimidating. Filling a small or large space is stressful, 1. Berries for Breakfast print: I absolutely love this print from Furbish Studio and can't wait to put it in my apartment. The colors are fun and the print
2. Daisy Dream: This may seem strange as an office accessory, but I love having my favorite bottle of perfume on hand. Not only is it a nice display piece on top of a book stack, but it's nice to have on hand.
3. Stackable Mugs: A great piece for anyone with an office (or home) kitchen. I love these stackable mugs! They cut down on clutter and the pastel colors are right on trend.
4. Chloe, Attitudes: I had been awaiting the re-stocking of this book forever, and finally purchased it a few weeks ago. Not only is it beautiful, but the pictures inside are so inspiring.
5. Potted Succulent: If you're constantly going out of town like me, then you don't have time to keep up with watering plants, so why not buy fake ones that look just as good?
6. Pendleton Pillow: One of my favorite things I've done in my office is add an accent pillow to my chair. This is a great solution to the problem of not wanting a traditional desk chair and buying a modern one instead, and will make that decision much more comfortable.