Summer Beauty Buys
[show_lookbook_widget id="127592"] 1. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil: I've always been obsessed with that shiny hair feeling I get after I leave the salon. Unfortunately, it's often short-lived and goes away after just one wash. Luckily, Bumble and Bumble created the "invisible oil" to get that same look (and feel!).
2. Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette: I admit to not wearing a ton of eye make-up, but when I do I love a great selection of eye shadow. This is also great for all of you that plan on traveling this Summer who want to have options but don't want to pack a million compacts.
3. Marc Jacobs Concealer: I swear by this concealer. I keep one at home and one in my purse at all times for quick touch-ups. It's also great for the undereye area and stays on a lot longer than most concealers.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Mascara: The only mascara I wear is usually brown to give a more natural look, but this mascara is perfect for creating a dramatic eye before going out.
5. Stila Convertible Color in Lillium: I recently purchased this after reading an article that claimed it was how the Olsens' achieved their dewy skin look (honestly, I think they're just that way naturally) and I've been surprised by how much I've been using it. Lillium is a very pink shade, so very little of it has to be put on your cheeks for a rosy look.
6. Ray-Ban Wayfarer: Do your eyes a favor and make sure you have at least one pair of heavy duty shades for the Summer. If you would prefer a more trendy style, try some from my favorite new eyewear brand, Le Specs!
PS- Make sure you're following me on Pinterest to see more of my beauty buys for Summer!