1. Le Specs Sunglasses, Net-A-Porter: I'm always looking for new sunglasses, and I love this brand due to their price point (these are only $55!) and sleek designs.
2. Stella McCartney Loafers, Net-A-Porter: Usually I save my shoe money for heels, but the leopard print on these shoes is so different from the usual brown spots the pattern entails. The navy will look great with jeans and the gray background is a great neutral.
3. Saint Laurent 6 Hour duffle, Nordstrom: I've been lusting over this bag since it came out, and I've finally put it at the top of my list after realizing a practical black bag is always important and most of mine are too big or too small to be worn everyday.
4. Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon: I used to be incredibly against any digital form of a book, but after traveling so much this last year, I've realized that I'll do anything to make my bag weigh less. The Kindle paperwhite is different from other versions in that it is backlit, which makes it much easier to read from.
5. Shourouk Necklace, on sale here: I totally don't need this necklace at all, but I can already imagine how much more fun it would make all of my outfits. Perhaps I'll gift it to myself so I can wear it to Holiday parties now.
What's on your wishlist this season?